.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} <$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, December 02, 2005

Oh, NO!
I can't help it but I seen only able to write two pages at a time. The reason this is a problem is the fact that I have two count them two papers due in the next two weeks one which is half done and the other which I have not even started. The one that I have not started is ten pages long and the only reason the other is so far done is because it is six pages so I have written a little over three page.
I write for a while and then I feel the need to stop.
SO, Help Help
I don't know what is wrong with me I really don't

Comments:
do you have an outline? you could try breaking it into two-page section if you know what the overall "narrative" is going to be.... -elaine
 
Post a Comment


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?