.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} <$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, December 22, 2005

Waiting is the worst. 

This is true both for call backs on jobs (did not get the call back for the one in Wash.) but am waiting on some others and school.
As of right now only two of my five classes have posted the grades.
The good news is with those two classes I passed but I am still waiting on the other three to come in and one I am not sure I did well enough to pass with the grade I need to graduate.
But all I can do is wait and hope the grade goes my way so I will not have to go back in the Spring. The worst would be if it was just one class and the one I am not sure on is only available in the Fall and Spring plus you need a teacher to say you can join you can't just walk in and sign up.
Oh Well nothing I can do right now but hope and wait which is hard to do most of all when you have a friend who keep bugging you about your grades (and you know who you are)

Comments: Post a Comment


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?