.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} <$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, February 15, 2006

From Pasadena to Pomona 

Today I had my jury duty moved from Pasadena to Pomona for those of you who don't know LA this turned a 5 min commute were I could even take the bus (1 bus ten mins) to Pomona which is like on the border of LA county and is a 30 to 45 min drive and don't even think of taking a bus to there it is not worth it.
The worst part is that it looks like I will get on a jury and it is set to last until the first this does not even count the deliberations
Oh Well that is life for me
Don't ask any thing about the trial I can't talk about until I am done and as of right now they are still picking a jury and I am on the panel that is being questioned
I look on the bright side though this is only the second time I have served in the last 6 years so it could have been worst because LA county has a one day one trial rule that all you serve is either one day or one trial and then you are done for the rest of the year.
So we will see what happens

Comments: Post a Comment


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?