.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} <$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Walking Wounded 

Today was the worst thing happened my ankle is hurt.
The reason is this is the worst thing not only because I still have a cold, my left wrist is injured and now my left ankle as well.
The ONLY good thing about all of this is that I have no were to go. The reason is today and most likely the rest of the week I am on-call for jury duty which means that the temp agency will not send me any jobs though I am still looking for museum jobs right now but if I tell them I am on-call they will hold off hiring me until that is over as well.
The best thing is that the medication is working on my cold and the splint is helping my wrist. The cold is dyeing and the wrist can come out of the splint for short periods of time and move without pain. YEA

Comments: Post a Comment


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?