.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} <$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, April 17, 2006

Fun Easter 

Yesterday mom and I when to Disneyland for 4 hours.

It was fun and what amazes me is how many other people came too. Not just people with annual passes but also people who bought a pass to go that day. The only nice thing was that most of the people who came were families with small children so most of the rides I wanted did not have long lines

I also felt like taking tons of photos which I put on Flickr.

Then after we came home so mom could work on some stuff after which we when to Denny's for dinner (No dirty dishes Yea)

Comments:
This is not a comment about this particular page, but a request for help. I'm the editor of the Friends of the Altadena Library newsletter, and got the wild idea that some pictures of the library after it had been worked over would be appropriate. I have a good camera, but it's film, and there isn't enough time to take the picture, have it processed, etc.

Then Trinidad Komai told me this morning that someone had found your photographs of the interior (mostly) of the library. I thought one was particularly good, and wanted to use it, but then I saw your `All rights reserved' notice.

Would you allow me to use it for this issue of the n-l? Certainly I'd see that you receive credit.

Yours truly,

George Arndt
 
Ouch! I forgot this wasn't email. My address is garndt@operamail.com.

Thanks again.

George Arndt
 
Post a Comment


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?