.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} <$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, April 15, 2006

How Have I Changed? 

This is from my sisters site

1 Year Ago I was going to school at California State Northridge and interning at Museum of the American West

5 Years Ago April of 2001 I was also going to school but at this time it was a community college called Pasadena City College and it was the last semester of college and I was waiting for new about SFSU (which I got into)

10 Years Ago April of 1996 like 1 and 5 years I was in school but this time it was my high school Blair.

Between the 5 and 10 year mark is when I think I changed the most with things like my brake down which help me grow. A long with going to England and Eureka which showed me more of the world.

Comments: Post a Comment


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?