.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} <$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, April 28, 2006

Vacation Blues 

It is end of the week in mom's week long vacation and mom has only spent one day doing what she wanted.

This is because of the fumigation that is going to start on Monday. The problem is that we had to clean out 1 to 2 feet around both are our house and the tenets house too. The only good thing is that it took time but it was not hard and for our house one side we don't have to clean out because it is already cleaned out.

The nice thing for me is because I can't stay at home and I am not working my mom is paying for me to go out on the town for two days. Also I refuse to spend a day in a hotel room with nothing to do. So that is way she is paying for me to go out for the day.

The only problem is that Monday is May the 1st and I feel like I should join in with the protest that are going to happen but because of the fumigation I can't, or can I?

Comments:
go, why the heck not!
 
Post a Comment


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?