.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} <$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, May 08, 2006

Back Pains 

For the last few day when I wake up my back has been hurting. By the mid-morning it is gone and I go on with my day.

Today though I have had pain all day long. The pain has been so bad that I really have not done anything but stand and watch a man who came to fix the outside automatic sprinklers.

Also most of the day I have kept a heating pad at my back which has help some.

The worst part of this is I have no health insurance and no job which means I can't go see a doctor to see if I should worry. I hope that the heat and lack of work will make my back feel better. But, if anyone has any ideas I would be very grateful

Comments:
what part of your back?

quick suggestion would be to do some regular situp/crunches at a time of day when it doesn't hurt. just something to help strengthen the back muscles.
 
The very bottom of the back near the tail bone.

In the last week the pain has gone down but not away. It is worst when I spend a long time bent over.
 
Post a Comment


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?