.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} <$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, May 21, 2006

Life changes 


Feel Old in 1 Photo
Originally uploaded by collegenelson2336.
This band was playing at a party/fundraiser that I when to yesterday. The thing about this that makes me feel old is that the two guitar players are people I have know since they were babies. Which I know they hate to hear, but that's life.
Now they are both talking about were they are going to go to college and what they are going to do after school. It just shows how quickly life has passed.
For anyone who know the names of the boys and wants to know more about what they are up to please feel free to email me and I have more to tell about them but for there privacy I will not tell that info here.
Also not told in this photo that makes me feel old is that a cousin on my mom's side has just graduated from college yesterday. This was always the younger person in my life but he got a full scholarship so he had to get through school in four years and I could and did take my time. So, that is why we are now done with school near the same time.
All this shows that life just moving on.

Comments: Post a Comment


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?