.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} <$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, June 11, 2006

Hard time Bloging 

For some reason I have be having trouble getting my self to post.
It is not that I did not want to post it is that I just don't

Case 1 I worked the polls and had a nice time and wanted to talk about it but for some reason could not bring my self to blog either on the day of the election or the next. I am not sure why.
It is not that I did not like the job I did even though it was me and mom plus one other person who were working the polls. The other person was a man. That I have found is very rare and he was a nice man though he was hard of hearing so he had one job and mom and I took the other two.
The sad thing is that we only got 89 votes and were the first poll in are area to close and give back all the supplies. The way we know that is people told us when we turned in the stuff.

The other thing that I wanted to blog is the fact that are tenets are moving out. They told us on Tuesday and are as we speak moving out the last of are things. Yes we know that it is not 30 days but they gave mom all of Junes rent and even then they may owe us money because of who the back room looks and more importantly smells.
because of how bad it smells we are ripping up the old carpet and have ordered new carpet to be put in as soon as we can.
The funny thing is that some people who want to look at the place it may not be soon enough because the people mom when to it will take 3 weeks to get not only the new carpet in but also new vinyl floors in and they wanted to start moving in on the 25 of this month, which we mostly likely can't do. But there are other people looking so we will see what happens.
All I know is that I now have a job for the week (though without pay) that is cleaning and painting the house though mom will help but down plastic for the painting. The two places that we are putting in new floors though we are not going to cover only the trim on them with get covered.
So these are important things in my life and yet only now could I get my self to put them up on my blog.
Why I do not know but now they are up.

Comments:
it's okay...I know that feeling! always good to hear what you're up to, though. :)
 
Post a Comment


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?