.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} <$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, June 16, 2006

Too Hot To Think 

Today the weather just jumped from the mid 70's to today the high 90's so we are just melting away.

The worst part is the heat is going to make it so that I don't go to the last class of kick boxing because mom will want me to be all together tomorrow and if I go to class I will not. The reason mom wants me all there is two.
1. Mom wants me to work on the back house with her
2. The church is having a reeducation service tomorrow at 5 pm and mom is helping and she wants me to help.

The only good thing is that the classes start up again in July and I will be there. The difference between now and then is that we will move rooms and the other one has a.c. and this one does not. So when we have class in July it will be much cooler and I can take the class and not melt away

As for the service Yes I will take photos and they have changed the church so I will also take some that are just of the changes they have made Though that are not done yet but we got the local bishop to come out and he can only come tomorrow.

Comments:
"reeducation service"?! sounds kinda creepy....
 
I meant rededication not reeducation miss spell
 
Post a Comment


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?