.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} <$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, July 09, 2006

Bad Circle 

Yesterday and Today I had a bad circle which made me sick (mentally and physically)
We have been having problems with the rental house
1. We found all kinds of problems with the house
2. We ordered stuff (new floors for the back bedroom and kitchen) and they never called or anything
3. Which would not be great but not be bad either but we MUST finish the house by this Friday because we have a new tenet who has paid six months up front and is going to move in on July 15th.

This is what caused the circle because I am sitting at home just chilling because of the heat, so I would sit and worry about the house, that would give me a stomachs, so I would not eat, which would give me a headache, so all I would do is sit at home.

Comments:
deep breath...this too shall pass...etc., etc.
 
Post a Comment


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?