.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} <$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, July 08, 2006

The coolest photo I took 


The coolest photo I took
Originally uploaded by collegenelson2336.
When I when on the Vroman's pirate photo scavenger hunt it was today. This one of the two coolest photos I took the other I promise the person I would get rid of it. That one was of black pear earrings. I walked into a jewelry store and just asked if I could take a photo of them and when I proved that it would not help me to steel them I was aloud to take the photo. They even opened the case for me to get the photo without the glass in between. This one was taken a tattoo parlor and the photo was of the artist when I asked nicely.
People can be so nice when you ask nicely and answer all the questions about why and wherefores.

Comments: Post a Comment


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?