.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} <$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, July 24, 2006

Lights Keep Going Out 

Saturday, Yesterday, and Today for it least sometime we have lost power in the house.
I have not bothered to ask the neighbor if it is the same with them but I will think it is. Much of Los Angles has lost power because of the heat.
The worst thing for me is the fact that one of the two buses that I take home the one that goes on the freeways and has no windows that open also had no A/C today or when I got off a door that would (we had to push it open)
All we can hope in that the heat goes down to the 80's or 90's.

Comments:
bleh! our weather broke today, which was so incredibly nice. (I actually needed blankets last night!) here's keeping my fingers crossed that your weather cools off a little too.
 
Post a Comment


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?