.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} <$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, July 03, 2006

New at Disneyland 

Both Yesterday and Friday I when to Disneyland.
On both days I rode the new version of Pirates of the Caribbean. The nice thing about them was that yes they added Capt. Jack but they also made other things better. Like they cleaned the gold in the caves they you see so it is shiner and nicer to look at.
As for the adds they changed out for to of the characters (took out old and put in new and for the other two they just added) it was not they bad they kept the buy a bride sale and the men trying to get the key from the dog. But they also made the music and words easer to hear and add this cool mist picture. Which I took photos of but have not loaded them yet but I will latter today.
Over all I like what they did it is still the old ride but with some new things and ideas. Also the story is not that far from what it was from before.
The only thing is I would say either wait to ride it or come early this ride has not fast pass and the line gets long.
As for why I when both days on Friday mom and I took half days for work and when on a tour at Disneyland that was nice. The reason I when back on Sunday was that I wanted to go on the rides I like that mom does not and she wanted to say home and work on things there.

Comments: Post a Comment


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?