.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} <$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Two Weeks Notice 

Yesterday I was told that August the 4th with be my last day at the job that I am working right now. This is not as bad as it sounds though, yes I will not get the regular pay but the job was not what I wanted to do for long. It was a job that did not even keep me busy for the whole day and I was not working a full 40 hours.
Also I had not stopped working to find a job that I really want even today I sent out a resume. The job I want is teaching without being in a classroom so I am looking at is museum education, which is what the resume I sent out today. That is not to say I will not take either another temp. job or a different job, which will let me teach other then museum education.

Comments: Post a Comment


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?