.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} <$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, August 28, 2006

No Luck 

Ok I did not want to talk about this until it happened for the luck but there is not luck.
On Friday I found another job listing one that I would have LOVE to have. Yes, it was part time but what I great job it would have been.
The Autry Museum put up a listing for a museum educator. I could have done this job, loved this job, and want this job. So I applied for the job and then I got an email telling me that they will call me today and tell me if I would get an interview.
I hoped and waited and hoped and today nothing.
So I am still without a job.

Comments:
You actually might want to give them a call, if it said that they definitely would call to let you know *whether* you were getting an interview.

(on the other hand, if it said that they'd call if you were getting an interview, then :( that's a bummer.)

Not much else to say, except, chin up and don't lose hope. ::hug::
 
No they emailed me and told me that they would call me to set of the interview "if they wanted to make one"
 
Post a Comment


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?