.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} <$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Seems Like I Am Never Happy 

Today I when on a job interview for a job at a museum the things is that I am not sure that I really want the job.
It is not that the job that is not good I would be a teacher at this well know and lager museum nor is the problem the museum it is good though I will not name it this museum is know through out the world.
The problem is me the job is only $9.75 and hour and it is not a full 40 hours.
The only reason this is a real problem is that it takes an hour and half to get there one way. With the car I have right now that is 1/4 a tank of gas to get to and from there once. Way too much at the pay rate I would be at. Also I looked in to taking the bus and that would be 120 to 140 mins one way.
But, I am not sure what to do.
Take the job and hope that I will make more money soon, or not and hope that another job will come around. I have waited for a job to come for so long but now that one has I am not sure if it is right for me or not?
What also does not help is that the job would have me work all day on Sundays and that is hard to do because from as little as once to as much as three times a month mom would need the car and she goes in the opposite direction and only have the one car.
I really want to work in a museum but the more I talk about it the worst the job looks for me so I most likly will just keep on looking and see if something better does not come along.

Comments:
hope things look up for you.

and happy birthday...before i forget.
 
Post a Comment


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?