.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} <$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Cd Club 

This starts with an episode of Weekend America.
They had on the show a group of people who talked for a year but never meet.
They were all part of a CD club and were put together by a third party so they never meet. The question of the show was how much can you tell about a person based on what music they gave each other?
Now at the end of the show they said that if you want to join a cd club send out an e-mail.
I did
Yesterday I got the list of who's in my club and we started to talk. Among the things we have now done is name the group which is Otterpops (yes the ice thing) and get each others address to know where to send the CD's we make.
One person in the group also added an Cd club blog call Otterpops
Now I am the first person to send out a Cd so I am going to have to think about what they will get also I will get a year of music to look forward to.

Comments: Post a Comment


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?