.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} <$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, November 10, 2006

It's Starting To Smell Like Christmas In My Office 

Starting Wednesday Brenda (my boss) and I are working on the office Christmas party. The reason it is so important is that this is not a small office party but one for over one hundred and twenty-five people.
Yesterday we got the invitations for all the people printed today they will go out most handed to the people they are labeled for.
When I got into the office today I discovered they had put all the Christmas stuff in my office including potpourri so that my office smells like pine trees and cinnamon and there is a whole area that is covered in glitter. They bought this because we are making our own centerpieces and they are not going to be flowers but bowls full of gifts like movie tickets and whole coffee beans.
It is great because of all the smell and also it is nice just to sit and look at it all.

Comments: Post a Comment


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?